January 18, 2013

This week ...

We sure did enjoy the much warmer temps earlier this week!
Tuesday morning we hung out at the playground for awhile on the swings
and then headed over to the beach to relax in the sun.  On our way,
we spotted these hanging vines that we couldn't pass up.



Washing the car
Homemade cookies for the Troops

Boutique sidewalk-super-sale goodies
The last of my embroidery projects (for now),
hoping to start some other things this week!

Some bedding made for baby doll carriage:)
This week I'm hoping to get some more sewing done and
start on the overwhelming task of Elliot's baby album!!:))
(Hey maybe I can present it to him for his 10th birthday next month?!! lol)

17 Thoughts:

Michelle said...

You temperatures seem so inviting ... we are just about to head out for a walk in the snow. :-) I love the baby "things" and the embroidery makes them extra sweet!! So glad you had such a nice week.

Erin said...

Your boys are getting so tall! And way to go you vine-swingin' mom! Love baby's new clothes! The monograms got me thinking: I remember that baby's name began with an "F" years ago... curious if you've changed her name over the years? Looking forward to the big name reveal, and especially the soon-to-be seen photo of baby!!!!

melissa said...

Just LOVE all your monogram baby things .. precious!!!! And, love that you frosted the cookies for the troops pink!! :)

Love Being A Nonny said...

Love ANYTHING with a monogram! Precious!

Jboo said...

Looks so nice there and go you on that vine!! :) LOVE your monograms and hopeful to see news of your referral soon!

Hope you have a great week!

Jodee said...

Wow! What a great week! I am sooo jealous of your nice temps! Love the baby items too!

Valerie said...

Hi sweet friend!

Boy, do I have a ton of posts of yours to catch up on! I can't wait to read and see what's been going on in your life. Looks like baby girl goodness...!!!!!!!!

BTW...wore the beautiful pink bubble necklace the other day and the cashier at Hobby Lobby couldn't get over how pretty the "gold" went with my hair! LOL (her comments were so sweet and much appreciated!)

Blessings,
Valerie

Ayu Maselli said...

Dearest Lori,
How are you...wow..you have a beautiful days and great temps, here so dully.
so fun with the hanging vines.
You have beautiful monograms embroidery project for kinder.
wishing you a very great weekend;)
warmly hug

Jennifer said...

OK, totally jealous of your warm temps! It is SO cold here in PA. sigh.
Just loving those monogrammed dresses . . . the orange with pink is especially sweet! And I'm just dying to know her name! Well, soon, right? : )

The Cape House said...

You've picked a name!! This is getting so exciting.

And I'll bet there is a girl deployed right now who is going to love seeing some pink cookies.

French Marianne said...

What a talent !! Mmmhh, so baby's name begins with B, doesn't it. So happy to see lots of preparation is going on... Marianne from snowy France (makes me smile when I discovered your pictures from the warm weather)

Anonymous said...

Monogramming baby girl clothes- So Exciting!!!!
-linda,ny

ms. mindless said...

I am so jealous of your warm weather. It is bitterly cold in the mid-Atlantic right now. The embroidered baby girl items are darling!

Lucy said...

Thank you so much for information about your embroidery machine! I too have always wanted one but always thought they were so expensive. After reading your post, I ordered one and it's arriving tomorrow. I only hope my things turn out as pretty as yours! :). Thanks for sharing, I always love stopping by to read your blog. Lucy

The Mrs. said...

Precious!!! Oh I love all your projects!!!

3 Peanuts said...

I LOVE the vine swinging..what boy would not love that! So fun...and you must be the coolest Mom in the world that you took a swing too. Way to go, Lori!!!

I am just drooling over all the monogrammed items for your sweet girl. I know little "B" is going to be loved beyond measure and it looks like she might just be the best dressed little girl too!!

I can only imagine the excitement you must all be feeling in your house. You have waited with such grace for so long for this precious blessing!

Dawn said...

hhhmmm...Bailey, Beatrice, Brooke, Bunny, Barbara, Betsy :) can't wait to find out! xo

Post a Comment