January 14, 2013

Oceanfront

So glad I grabbed my camera the other morning as I headed out to a nearby walking path ~ it was one of those gorgeous Carolina-blue-skies day.  The path runs along the ocean up on a bluff ~ it's so pretty and so peaceful, I enjoy admiring the gorgeous oceanfront homes and of course the ever-changing sea.  It's especially beautiful now
with the first signs and colors of Spring!

"No matter how long the winter,
spring is sure to follow."
~Proverb

 






"If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant;
if we did not sometimes taste of adversity,
prosperity would not be so welcome."
~Anne Bradstreet

9 Thoughts:

Nantucket Daffodil said...

My goodness what a peaceful morning! Spring in the air....I need to move south!

Jboo said...

Wow -- so beautiful!! Just seeing photos is relaxing me before I bundle up to go out! :) Happy Monday!

ms. mindless said...

Oh how I wish I lived where you do!

Sandra en Marcel said...

Oh wow, what a gorgious view, very beautiful, wish I could be there

Sandra

Hillcrest Acres said...

Weather here is a frigid 22 degrees, so seeing your photos was a beautiful escape to Carolina. I tried to talk my daughter into applying at the University of South Carolina. She politely reminded me that she was not going to apply to a particular college just because the weather is warmer and I like to vacation there.

Red Rose Alley said...

Ahhhh, I love the pink flowers. These ocean pictures are so pretty. Sometimes I see interesting things and I don't have my camera with me. I'll have to take it with me everywhere hehe.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Ayu Maselli said...

Oh beautiful live hood,enchanting place!
I wish I could live there too;)
beautiful house Lori, isn't in front of the lake or ocean? I presumed the lake.
definitely peaceful
have a nice day Lori

Judy R said...

Beautiful pictures!

The Mrs. said...

Gorgeous! I love this because I feel like I get to go on a walk with you!

Post a Comment